Keto blueberry streusel cookies that look so sweet. These blueberry cookies are a great treat anytime after lunch or dinner. Have fun making this easy ketogenic cookie recipe that tastes good too.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Blueberry Streusel Cookies Recipe
- 2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup erythritol
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoon butter melted
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar-free powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 ˚F
- In a bowl mix almond flour, erythritol, baking powder and salt.
- Add the butter and mix again until you obtain a smooth mixture.
- Add the frozen blueberries and gently mix it into the dough
- Form small balls with 2 tbsp of dough and place it in a baking sheet.
- Gently press down the ball with your hand, you can wet your hand if the dough is too sticky.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes
- Remove from the oven and let it cool 20 minutes
- During that time in a small bowl mix the sugar-free powdered sugar with the coconut milk.
- Once the cookies are cool, pour the sugar mixture on top with a spoon.