A delicious chocolate cheesecake dessert after any keto meal or have for a snack anytime.
These keto cheesecake fat bombs look wonderful and taste even better. So simple and easy to make you will be glad you made them and so will everyone that gets to eat one.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
For the crust
- 1 cup (90 g) almond flour
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp sweetener
For the filling
- ¾ (90 g) cup cream cheese
- ½ cup coconut grated
- 2 tbsp sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp gelatin powder, Unsweetened
- 2 tbsp hot water
For the topping
- ½ cup chocolate drops
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 150 ° C / 300 ° F. Prepare a cupcake baking dish, if it is metallic, cover it with paper cups; If it is silicone, butter the entire surface.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add all the crust ingredients and mix with a spoon until they are perfectly integrated. You will get a mixture similar to sand. Distribute the mixture in six equal parts, place in the bottom of the molds and gently press with your fingers to the bottom to compact. Bake for about ten (10) minutes until it is cooked and begins to brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, melt the powdered gelatin in the warm water, and with a blender mix the grated coconut, sweetener, vanilla, and cream cheese. Add the jelly and beat once more, make sure there are no lumps in the mixture. Pour this mixture evenly into the molds and place in the refrigerator for about three to four hours until the mixture is firm.
- Carefully unmold the cheesecake and place them on a flat plate.
- Put the chocolate and butter in a small refractory bowl, melt them in a water bath until the chocolate is very fluid. If you want more fluid chocolate, you can add one more teaspoon of butter.
- Cover the cheesecake with the chocolate topping. Garnish with some chopped nuts.
Servings: 6 large or 8 mediums
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Passive time: 60 minutes
Nutrition Facts Servings: 8 Amount per serving Calories 229 % Daily Value* Total Fat 19.7g 25% Saturated Fat 11.6g 58% Cholesterol 32mg 11% Sodium 103mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 8.4g 3% Dietary Fiber 2.5g 9% Total Sugars 2.6g Protein 4.8g Vitamin D 2mcg 10% Calcium 30mg 2% Iron 5mg 27% Potassium 46mg 1%