Make the great keto churros recipe for tasty snack everyone will love. If you love churros this keto low carb recipe is perfect for you. Have fun making these delicious churros with this simple and easy keto recipe.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon stevia
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl add all the dry ingredients (almond flour, coconut flour, xantham gum, and salt), whisk and leave aside.
- In a medium saucepan add water, stevia, cinnamon, and coconut oil and bring to boil, let it rest for 3 minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir with a rubber spatula.
- Add the egg and continue stirring until homogeneous.
- Scoop dough into a piping bag fitted with a star piping tip.
- Pipe the dough directly onto the parchment paper on the baking sheet to the desired length (I made them about 6 inches each)
- Bake for 15 minutes or until edges starts to get golden, then broil on low for 3 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Serve warm and top with cinnamon and stevia if desired, you may also melt sugar-free chocolate to dip churros in.