Try this keto cinnamon roll recipe for a wonderful addition to any keto breakfast or a snack anytime. This keto cinnamon roll recipe is simple and easy to make any will be satisfying tasty dish for anytime.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Cinnamon Roll Muffins
- ¾ cup Almond Flour
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar Erythritol
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ cup Butter, softened
- 1/3 cup Milk
For the Frosting
- 2 tablespoon Powdered Erythritol
- 2 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cream butter and erythritol in a bowl.
- Stir in the eggs.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, and cinnamon powder.
- Gradually stir in the milk.
- Divide the batter into a silicon muffin mold and bake for 18-20 minutes.