Try these Keto Low Carb Red Velvet Fat Bombs for a keto snack between meals. Great after tasting red velvet fat bombs are easy and simple to make…
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Low Carb Red Velvet Fat Bombs
- ⅔ cup Almond Flour +⅓ cup for covering
- ⅓ cup Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp. Stevia or your favorite sweetener
- Red Food Coloring sugar-free
- Mix almond flour, cream cheese, cocoa powder and stevia.
- Add the red food coloring (you can add as much as you want according to taste).
- Form the balls with your hands.
- Mix the almond flour for covering with 1 tsp. of food coloring - you may need to add 1-3 tsp. of water, and form the crumbs.
- Place the balls on the covering and coat them completely.