Peanut butter fat bombs are perfect for the ketogenic diet. Add a few calories to your day anytime with these peanut butter fat bomb snacks.
It is so simple and easy to make these fat bombs with only 3 ingredients. If you love peanut butter you will love these keto peanut butter fat bombs. Enjoy!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- 3 tbsp 75 g peanut butter
- ¾ cup 50 g coconut flour
- 2 tbsp sweetener to taste
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients and mix them with a spoon until they have become a homogeneous paste. If you notice that your mixture does not have a sufficiently doughy consistency you can add one or two additional tablespoons of coconut flour. Likewise, with the sweetener, you can add more or less according to your taste.
- When all the ingredients are well mixed, cover the bowl and put it in the fridge for at least an hour. When the dough is a little firmer, remove it from the refrigerator and quickly mold the spheres. Remember that the heat of the hands tends to melt peanut butter, so you must do it very quickly. With the amounts indicated in the recipe, you get 8 fat bombs.
- You can store the spheres in a covered container for up to 5 days. If you want to serve them immediately, you can use paper cups.