Unicorn kids party food!
Easy magical rainbow unicorn smores dip children will love!
Creative and fun unicorn dip that is super simple to make.
This is a great party food idea that you can make ahead.
It is the perfect sweet treats kids will love.
Serve with graham crackers, teddy grahams or eat with a spoon.
This is great to sit on a snack table or dessert table.
This is perfect for any celebration – a unicorn theme birthday party, bridal shower or baby shower.
If you want a quick and cool unicorn chocolate smores dip recipe then check this one out for your next party.
Don’t miss out on this rainbow unicorn party dip.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Party Food Recipes
How To Make Unicorn Smores Dip
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
In an oven safe pan (any size of your choosing), cover the entire bottom with the Hershey bars.
Place the marshmallows standing up
and fill the entire pan.
Place in oven for 10-12 minutes.
Take out and sprinkle with the shimmies.
Serve with your choice of graham crackers
teddy grams or animal crackers.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Party Food Unicorn Smores Dip
- Yummallo Rainbow Marshmallows
- Hershey Bars
- Graham Crackers, Teddy Grams, or Animal Crackers
- Optional: Multi-Colored Shimmie Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In an oven safe pan (any size of your choosing), cover the entire bottom with the Hershey bars.
- Place the marshmallows standing up and fill the entire pan.
- Place in oven for 10-12 minutes. Take out and sprinkle with the shimmies.
- Serve with your choice of graham crackers, teddy grams or animal crackers.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty unicorn dip recipe!
Leave a Reply