Easy Nutella Glazed Popcorn
Need a yummy popcorn recipe?
Try this amazing Nutella glaze popcorn.
Easy homemade Nutella popcorn that will please any crowd.
No need for caramel corn or kettle corn when you make from Nutella popcorn.
Quick desserts, kids snacks, treats or party food.
This Nutella glazed popcorn is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
You can’t go wrong with this Nutella popcorn recipe.
If you want a tasty and delish glazed popcorn idea this is the one for you.
Get ready to make the best Nutella glazed popcorn.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Nutella Glazed Popcorn
Combine Nutella, butter, corn syrup, and salt in a non-stick pan.
Heat until well-combined.
Take off the heat and toss in the popcorn.
Spread popcorn on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
Bake for 10 minutes at 350F.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Nutella Glazed Popcorn
- 1 bag Microwave Popcorn cooked according to package instructions
- ¼ cup Nutella
- ¼ cup Butter
- ¼ cup Corn Syrup
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Combine Nutella, butter, corn syrup, and salt in a non-stick pan. Heat until well-combined.
- Take off the heat and toss in the popcorn.
- Spread popcorn on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350F.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Nutella Glazed Popcorn recipe!