Make this tasty weight watchers cookie dough muffin recipe for breakfast. This simple and easy recipe for cookie dough muffins make a great snack anytime of the day too.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Weight Watchers Cookie Dough Muffins
- 2 cup Melted Halo Top Chocolate Cookie Dough Light Ice Cream
- Pillsbury Moist Supreme Classic Yellow, Sugar Free Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line or spray mini muffin pan with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, melted ice cream and eggs. Using a spatula or hand mixer, mix until well combined. If mixture is a bit thick, add 1 tablespoon of water and mix, and repeat if necessary, until desired consistency.
- Divide batter into muffin tins.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean or springs back when touched.