Easy Pad Thai
Make the most amazing pad thai with this quick and simple recipe.
- 300 grams Chicken Breast Fillets cut into strips
- 250 grams Rice Noodles prepared according to package instructions
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Red Chili Flakes
- 3 cups Bean Sprouts
- 1 small Carrot cut into strips
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup Jarred Pad Thai Sauce
- Optional Toppings: lime wedges chopped peanuts, bean sprouts, spring onions
Heat vegetable oil in a pan.
Add chicken and stir until slightly brown.
Add garlic and chili. Sautee until aromatic.
Add rice noodles together with about 1/3 cup of the soaking water. Stir until soft.
Set noodles to the sides of the pan. Add egg and allow to cook. Stir.
Add the sauce and stir.
Add the bean sprouts and carrots. Stir for a minute.
Top with chopped peanuts and fresh spring onions.