Cajun Chicken Shrimp Alfredo
Creamy and delicious Cajun chicken shrimp Alfredo pasta you won't want to pass up.
- 200 grams Chicken Breast Fillet diced
- 200 grams Large Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp Cajun Spice
- 1.5 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ White Onion thinly sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper slice into strips
- ½ cup White Wine
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 400 grams Cooked Linguini
- Fresh Parsley for garnish
Season chicken and shrimps with Cajun spice.
Heat olive oil in a pan.
Add chicken and sear until brown on both sides.
Add shrimp and cook for another minute.
Add onions and peppers. Stir until slightly softened.
Deglaze the pan with white wine. Reduce by half.
Add heavy cream. Simmer until thickened.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Toss in cooked linguini.
Garnish with chopped parsley.