Pomegranate Mojito Alcohol Drinks
Mix up the most amazing pomegranate mojito.
Easy rum cocktail that you will find so refreshing.
An alcoholic drink recipe that is simple and quick. Become your own bartender with this tasty cocktail recipe.
Grab a cocktail shaker add your ingredients and make an on the rocks cocktail.
Homemade alcoholic drink recipe that you will make a lot.
This mojito is so yummy and loved by our family and friends.
Make for cocktail / happy hour, parties, pool days or just a tasty and delish alcohol drink.
Get ready to learn how to make a mojito.
Follow the step by step instructions for the BEST pomegrante mojito.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Alcohol Drink Mojito Recipes
How To Make Pomegranate Mojito
Fill a tall glass with ice.
In a cocktail shaker
add all ingredients
except for sparkling water.
Pour mixture over ice
and top with 1½ oz sparkling water.
Garnish with a lime wedge
mint sprig, and pomegranate seeds.
Serve – Sip – Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Alcohol Drinks Pomegranate Mojito
- 8 ounce pomegranate juice
- 3 ounce white rum
- 1 ½ ounce blackberry brandy
- ½ lime juiced
- 1 ounce mint syrup
- 3 ounce pomegranate sparkling water
- Lime wedge, mint sprig, and frozen pomegranate seeds for garnish
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker, add all ingredients except for sparkling water.
- Pour mixture over ice and top with 1½ oz sparkling water.
- Garnish with a lime wedge, mint sprig, and pomegranate seeds.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty mojito cocktail recipe!