Cherry Bomb Gelatin Shots
You will want to make these delicious cherry bomb Gelatin shots.
Super yummy vodka cherry Gelatin shots that are crowd pleasing.
You can’t go wrong with these cherry Gelatin shots with vodka.
Simple Gelatin shots recipe with vodka liquor for parties or just for fun.
Cherry vodka Gelatin shots with whipped cream topping.
If you are looking for a tasty Gelatin shots recipe this is the one for you.
Learn how to make cherry Gelatin shots with this easy idea.
Get ready to make the best vodka cherry bomb Gelatin shots.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Alcohol Drink Recipes
Strawberry Hard Seltzer Cocktail
Spiked Sour Apple Rockstar Energy Cocktail
Spiked Whiskey Peach Bang Energy Cocktail
Spiked Watermelon Monster Energy Cocktail
Spiked Blue Razz Bang Energy Cocktail
Spiked Watermelon Red Bull Cocktail
Cuban Strawberry Mango Cocktail
Spiked Peach Red Bull Cocktail
Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Punch
Sparkling Lemonade Punch Cocktail
Spiked Blueberry Red Bull Cocktail
How to Make Cherry Bomb Gelatin Shots
Add the gelatin in a bowl and pour in the boiling water.
Whisk to dissolve the gelatin.
Allow the mixture to cool for 5 minutes.
Stir in the maraschino original and whipped cream vodka .
Pour 1.5 oz into the condiment containers
Sprinkle a few gold sprinkles into the containers
Place a maraschino into the containers
Place into the fridge for a few hours or until the gelatin is set
Top with whipped cream, gold sprinkles and a maraschino cherry
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Cherry Bomb Gelatin Shots
- 2-3 oz Box Cherry Gelatin
- 1 C boiling water
- ¾ C cold Maraschino Originale
- ¼ C Whipped Cream Vodka
- 10 Maraschino Cherries stems removed
- Gold Sprinkles
- 10 - 2 oz condiment togo containers with lids
- Whipped cream
- Add the gelatin in a bowl and pour in the boiling water. Whisk to dissolve the gelatin.
- Allow the mixture to cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the maraschino originale and whipped cream vodka .
- Pour 1.5 oz into the condiment containers
- Sprinkle a few gold sprinkles into the containers
- Place a maraschino into the containers
- Place into the fridge for a few hours or until the gelatin is set
- Top with whipped cream, gold sprinkles and a maraschino cherry
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Cherry Bomb Gelatin Shots recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Createyum are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly for example. Createyum assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. Createyum holds no responsibility for calculations.