Fortnite Llama Loops Cereal Bars
Need a quick breakfast kids and adults will love?
Try these Llama loop cereal bars – Fortnite llama cereal bars.
Yes, for all those video game Fortnite lovers – how about cereal bars.
The perfect breakfast, snacks or desserts while playing their favorite video game.
These make the perfect kids birthday party food or video game food idea.
If you want a tasty and delish cereal bar recipe this is the one for you.
Easy cereal bars everyone will love and ask you to make all the time.
Homemade from scratch cereal bars that taste amazing.
No need to buy store bought treats or snacks when you can make llama loop cereal bars.
Simple and quick cereal bar recipe that you can make today.
Simple ingredients to make these NO BAKE cereal bars.
Follow the step by step instructions for this NO FAIL cereal bar recipe.
Mix up the BEST Llama loop Fortnite cereal bars.
How To Make Fortnite Llama Loops Cereal Bars
Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking oil.
In a large pan, add marshmallows and butter.
Heat on medium low until butter melts.
Remove from heat and stir until marshmallows melt and mixture is smooth.
Add in the cereal.
Fold in cereal.
Press mixture into baking dish.
Cover with cling wrap and press down.
Allow to chill for 2-3 hours before cutting.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Cereal Bars Fortnite Llama Loops
- 4 cup Llama Loops Cereal
- 10 ounce fruit flavored mini marshmallows
- 4 tablespoon butter
- Rainbow sprinkles, optional
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking oil.
- In a large pan, add marshmallows and butter. Heat on medium low until butter melts.
- Remove from heat and stir until marshmallows melt and mixture is smooth.
- Add in the cereal.
- Fold in cereal.
- Press mixture into baking dish. Add sprinkles. Cover with cling wrap and press down. Allow to chill for 2-3 hours before cutting.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty cereal bars recipe!