Easy Pepperoni Pizza Egg Rolls
Want a delicious pizza recipe?
Try these yummy pizza egg rolls.
Easy egg roll pizza that will please any crowd.
Pizza spring rolls that are filled with cheese and pepperoni.
Chinese pizza roll egg rolls that make great appetizers, snacks, finger food or party food.
Make fried pizza egg rolls for Holiday gatherings, birthdays or gameday food.
These pizza rolls make quick dinner, lunch or side dish the whole family will love including the kids.
Fried not baked pizza egg rolls that are super simple to make.
Learn how to make pizza rolls crispy and delish.
You can’t go wrong with this pizza appetizer recipe.
Get ready to make the best pizza egg rolls.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Pepperoni Pizza Egg Rolls
In a bowl, toss together mozzarella, pepperoni, pizza sauce, and Italian seasoning.
Spoon mixture near one end of a sheet of egg roll wrapper.
Roll all the way to the other end, tucking in the sides.
Seal with a touch of water.
Deep fry sticks until golden brown.
Drain excess oil on paper towels.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Pepperoni Pizza Egg Rolls
- 6 Egg Roll Wrappers
- 4 oz Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Chopped Pepperoni
- ¼ cup Pizza Sauce
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- Vegetable Oil for Frying
- In a bowl, toss together mozzarella, pepperoni, pizza sauce, and Italian seasoning.
- Spoon mixture near one end of a sheet of egg roll wrapper. Roll all the way to the other end, tucking in the sides.
- Seal with a touch of water.
- Deep fry sticks until golden brown.
- Drain excess oil on paper towels.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty pepperoni pizza egg rolls recipe!