Easy Sweet And Sour Chicken
You can’t go wrong with this easy sweet and sour chicken recipe.
Great family meal idea when you want homemade Chinese food.
No need for take out or delivery when you can make this DIY sweet and sour chicken.
Perfect Asian meal for quick dinner or lunch.
Learn how to make sweet and sour chicken now.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Easy Copycat PF Changs Chicken Lettuce Wraps
How To Make Easy Sweet And Sour Chicken
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken
You can't go wrong with this easy sweet and sour chicken recipe.
- 300 grams Chicken Thigh Fillets diced
- 1 medium Bell Pepper diced
- 1/3 cup Diced White Onions
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- Salt and Pepper
- Vegetable Oil for Frying
For the Sauce:
- 1/4 cup Chicken Stock
- ¼ cup Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Minced Ginger
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Lightly season chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge in cornstarch.
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry chicken pieces until golden. Take chicken out of the oil and set aside.
- Stir together chicken stock, catsup, rice vinegar, sugar, and sesame oil in a bowl.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- Sautee ginger, onions, and bell peppers until aromatic.
- Stir in the sauce and simmer until thick.
- Toss in the chicken pieces until well coated.
Calories: 304kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 13gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 218mgPotassium: 299mgFiber: 1gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 1067IUVitamin C: 40mgCalcium: 9mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty sweet and sour chicken recipe!