Easy Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Start your morning off right with a delicious cinnamon roll waffle recipe.
Here is an easy cinnamon waffle idea that everyone will love.
Make the perfect waffle and then drizzle with cinnamon roll icing.
Quick and simple waffle maker recipe that you can make today.
Learn how to make cinnamon roll waffles that taste amazing.
These cinnamon roll waffles make the perfect breakfast or if you want breakfast for lunch or dinner cook these up.
They are also a yummy dessert recipe.
Make these for kids birthday parties for those sleepover party mornings.
Make a waffle bar and use this simple and quick recipe.
No need to buy store bought frozen waffles when you can make from scratch cinnamon roll waffles.
If you love those ooey gooey cinnamon rolls you are going to love this easy recipe for waffles.
No yeast and no kneading required for these cinnamon rolls.
Get ready to make the BEST cinnamon roll waffles.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
Add in egg, sugar, milk, butter, and vanilla extract to dry ingredients and whisk together
Lightly coat a waffle iron with cooking spray.
Ladle batter into the iron
and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
Whisk together ingredients for the icing in a bowl.
Drizzle icing on top of the waffles
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk
- ¼ cup Melted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
for the Icing
- 2 ounce Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Heavy Cream
- Whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Add in egg, sugar, milk, butter, and vanilla extract to dry ingredients and whisk together
- Lightly coat a waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Ladle batter into the iron and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Whisk together ingredients for the icing in a bowl.
- Drizzle icing on top of the waffles and serve.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty cinnamon roll waffles recipe!