Easy Crockpot White Chicken Chili
Enjoy this white chicken chili recipe today.
Super delicious crockpot white chicken chili everyone will devour.
Yummy slow cooker white chili that is made from scratch.
You can’t go wrong with this white chicken chili crockpot recipe.
Makes quick dinner recipe, lunch or side dishes.
Need a simple and quick recipe for a party or potluck – this is the one to make.
No need to buy store bought can chili when you can make DIY chili at home.
This white bean chicken chili will be your new favorite.
With just the right amount of spice with a little kick this will be the best white chicken chili recipe you taste.
Easy white chicken chili to put in the crockpot today.
Get ready to make the most amazing slow cooker white chicken chili.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Crockpot White Chicken Chili
Combine chicken, stock, beans, green chilis, onions, garlic, and cumin in the pot.
Cook on high for 2 hours.
Take chicken breasts out and shred
Return shredded chicken into the pot and bring back to a simmer.
Season with salt and pepper as needed.
Ladle into bowls and garnish as desired.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Crockpot White Chicken Chili
- 500 grams Chicken Breast
- 4 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 14 oz-tin Cannellini Beans
- 1 4 oz-tin Diced Green Chilis
- 1 small White Onion minced
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Optional Garnish: tortilla chips fresh lime, fresh cilantro
- Combine chicken, stock, beans, green chilis, onions, garlic, and cumin in the pot. Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Take chicken breasts out and shred
- Return shredded chicken into the pot and bring back to a simmer.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish as desired.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty white chicken chili recipe!