Keto pizza fat bombs you are going to want to make today!
Yes, low carb pizza fat bombs. Why not have your pizza in a fat bomb?
Super simple low carb recipe for the BEST keto pizza fat bombs.
Such a great easy and tasty low carb recipe for pizza fat bombs.
Mix up these keto fat bombs in under 10 minutes.
Simple and quick low carb recipe for the BEST fat bombs.
Delicious ketogenic diet recipe to combine cream cheese, cheese, meat and veggies to make low carb fat bombs.
These make great keto snacks, keto appetizers for parties or just when you want a sweet and savory treat.
Get those mixing bowls out and get ready to mix up the most amazing keto pizza fat bombs.
Easy step by step instructions for the BEST low carb keto pizza fat bombs.
How to make keto pizza fat bombs
In a medium size bowl, add cream cheese and mozzarella cheese.
Combine until smooth.
Fold in pizza sauce
Mix in ground beef, red onion, and pepperoni.
Place in fridge until firm (about 2 hours.) Remove from fridge, roll into 1” balls & serve.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Pizza Fat Bombs
- 4 ounce cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup cooked ground beef
- ¼ cup chopped pepperoni
- 2 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoon shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoon no-sugar-added pizza sauce
- In a medium size bowl, add cream cheese and mozzarella cheese. Combine until smooth.
- Fold in pizza sauce
- Mix in ground beef, red onion, and pepperoni.
- Place in fridge until firm (about 2 hours.) Remove from fridge, roll into 1” balls & serve.