Leftover Turkey Creamy Pasta
Need a delicious recipe for all that leftover turkey?
Make this tasty leftover turkey creamy pasta.
Easy leftover turkey pasta recipes the whole family will love.
Turkey past recipes that will please any crowd and kids love this too.
Yummy turkey pasta dishes to use up that leftover turkey.
Creamy turkey pasta that is simple and quick to make.
Great pasta recipes for Thanksgiving or anytime of the year.
Make pasta with turkey for dinner, lunch or side dishes.
Take that cold turkey and heat it up and toss with this creamy fettucine pasta recipe.
Get ready to use up all that leftover turkey with this easy pasta idea.
Make the best leftover turkey creamy pasta today.
How To Make Leftover Turkey Creamy Pasta
Heat a tablespoon of butter in the pan.
Add turkey and cook for 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
Add the remaining butter into the pan.
Whisk in cream and parmesan cheese.
Simmer for 2-3 minutes or until thick.
Return the turkey and bring back to a simmer.
Toss in the cooked pasta.
Season as needed with salt and pepper.
Eat & Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Leftover Creamy Turkey Pasta
- 8 oz Fettuccine cooked according to package directions
- 1 lb Leftover Turkey shredded
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat a tablespoon of butter in the pan.
- Add turkey and cook for 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Add the remaining butter into the pan.
- Whisk in cream and parmesan cheese. Simmer for 2-3 minutes or until thick.
- Return the turkey and bring back to a simmer.
- Toss in the cooked pasta.
- Season as needed with salt and pepper.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty leftover turkey creamy pasta recipe!