Smores cookies are so tasty. Try this weight watchers smores cookie recipe for a delicious snack or treat after lunch or dinner. Another simple and easy cookie recipe for your weight watcher diet.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Weight Watchers Smores Cookies
- 1 container Dannon Light & Fit Greek Toasted Marshmallow Nonfat Yogurt
- 1 package Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Super Moist Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (72 pieces) Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Add cake mix, yogurt and eggs to a large mixing bowl. Using a hand or stand mixer, thoroughly combine all the ingredients.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon – scoop mixture onto prepared cookie sheet and top each cookie with 3 chocolate chips.
- Bake 8-12 minutes or until no longer wet in the middle. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
24 cookies – 3 Weight Watchers smartpoints per cookie