Orange Creamsicle Margarita Alcohol Drink
You won’t find a better margarita then this orange creamsicle margarita! Fill a glass with the most delicious orange creamsicle margarita. Easy alcoholic drink recipe for the BEST margarita.
Want to fill like you are at the bar or in an authentic Mexican restaurant? Then make this delicious orange creamsicle margarita. This margarita is one of my favorites and all of our friends and family love it.
Homemade margarita that everyone will be asking you to make over and over again. Make for parties, sipping by the pool or for cocktail / happy hour. I was a bartender for over 15 years and this was always a favorite in the bar.
If you are looking for the BEST margarita recipe this is the one for you. Simple and quick NO FAIL margarita alcohol drink recipe. Get ready to shake up the BEST orange creamsicle margarita.
How To Make Orange Creamsicle Margarita
Fill a margarita glass with ice.
Add all ingredients except for sparkling water to a cocktail shaker and shake for 10-15 seconds.
Strain mixture over ice
and top with 1 oz sparkling water.
Carefully stir mixture. Garnish with a swirl of white chocolate syrup
and orange zest on top
and an orange slice on the rim.
Serve – Sip – Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Orange Creamsicle Margarita Recipe
- 4 ounce tequila
- 8 ounce orange juice
- 1.5 ounce white chocolate liqueur
- 1.5 ounce Almond milk liqueur
- 2 ounce orange sparkling water
- White chocolate syrup, orange slice and orange zest for garnish
- Fill a margarita glass with ice.
- Add all ingredients except for sparkling water to a cocktail shaker and shake for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain mixture over ice and top with 1 oz sparkling water.
- Carefully stir mixture.
- Garnish with a swirl of white chocolate syrup and orange zest on top and an orange slice on the rim.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty margarita recipe!