Homemade Watermelon Jalapeno Margarita Alcohol Drink
Mix up the BEST watermelon jalapeno margarita today. I just love combining watermelon with spicy jalapenos for the most delicious margarita. This homemade margarita will be a new favorite among your family and friends.
DIY watermelon margarita with a spicy kick of jalapenos. Blend up some watermelon for a truly fresh puree. Then grab your cocktail shaker add your ingredients and shake up a refreshing margarita.
Pour your shaken margarita over ice for a truly delicious on the rocks margarita. If you are looking for a restaurant style or bar drink this is the one for you. Best part is though you don’t need a bartender – make it yourself.
You are truly going to love this watermelon jalapeno margarita. Serve for parties, sipping by the pool, girls weekends, cocktail / happy hour or just a drink before dinner.
Get ready to make the BEST watermelon jalapeno margarita.
How to Make Watermelon Jalapeno Margarita
In a blender, puree watermelon chunks until you have acquired 8oz of juice.
Add in ¼ jalapeno and pulse until liquefied (more or less jalapeno depending on desired heat). In a shallow dish, mix coarse salt, chili powder, and cayenne pepper to desired heat. Rub rim with lime wedge and dip in salt mixture.
Add 4-5 ice cubes to glass.
In a cocktail shaker
add all ingredients and shake vigorously.
Strain cocktail mixture over the ice in glass
Top off with a bit more cucumber mix (optional)
and top with sliced jalapenos.
and watermelon wedge
Sip and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Watermelon Jalapeno Margarita Recipe
- ¼ small watermelon
- ¼ jalapeno
- 4 ounce tequila
- 1 1/12 cucumber mixer
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 1 lime squeezed
- 2 tablespoon Salt, chili powder, cayenne pepper rim
- Jalapeno slices for garnish
- In a blender, puree watermelon chunks until you have acquired 8oz of juice. Add in ¼ jalapeno and pulse until liquefied (more or less jalapeno depending on desired heat).
- In a shallow dish, mix coarse salt, chili powder, and cayenne pepper to desired heat.
- Rub rim with lime wedge and dip in salt mixture.
- Add 4-5 ice cubes to glass.
- In a cocktail shaker, add all ingredients and shake vigorously.
- Strain cocktail mixture over the ice in glass
- Top off with a bit more cucumber mix (optional)
- Top with sliced jalapenos and watermelon wedge
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty margarita recipe!
Leave a Reply