Triple Berry Alcoholic Drinks
Get ready to sip on the most refreshing cocktail – triple berry alcoholic drink.
This alcohol drink recipe is made with 3 different berries: strawberry, blackberry and raspberry.
Combine your berries with rum and tequila for the most amazing drink.
This easy cocktail recipe will become your new favorite.
It’s perfect for cocktail / happy hour, sipping by the pool, tasting parties or just for a nice refreshing drink.
If you are looking for a new alcoholic drink recipe then you will want to make this one.
Yummy alcohol drink that you can’t go wrong sipping on.
This is a family and friend favorite cocktail drink.
We will make this for parties and it is gone before we know it.
Get ready to mix up the BEST triple berry cocktail.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Alcohol Drink Recipes
Hawaiian Passionfruit Margarita
How To Make Triple Berry Alcoholic Drink
Place the berries in a glass blender and puree.
Fill your glass with ice.
In a cocktail shaker add a bit of ice and the Tequila, Rum, Raspberry lemonade, and lime, shake to combine.
Pour into the glasses.
Add 1 tbsp. of the berry puree into each glass and stir to combine.
Strain over ice and berries.
Garnish with mint and serve.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Alcohol Drinks Triple Berry Drink
- ¼ cup mixed berries, Blackberry, Blueberry, and Raspberry
- 3 ounce Tequila
- 2 ounce Rum
- 1 ounce Lime juice
- 6 ounce Raspberry Lemonade
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Place the berries in a glass blender and puree.
- Fill your glass with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker add a bit of ice and the Tequila, Rum, Raspberry lemonade, and lime, shake to combine.
- Pour into the glasses.
- Add 1 tbsp. of the berry puree into each glass and stir to combine.
- Strain over ice and berries.
- Garnish with mint and serve.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty triple berry cocktail recipe!
Leave a Reply