Easy Cinnamon Roll Popcorn
Cinnamon roll popcorn you don’t want to pass up.
Easy homemade glazed cinnamon roll popcorn that kids and adults love.
Simple and quick cinnamon roll glaze to put over microwave popcorn.
Perfect movie night popcorn, desserts, kids snacks or party food.
Kids love this popcorn as much as adults. You can’t go wrong with this cinnamon roll popcorn.
Get ready to make the best cinnamon roll popcorn.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Cinnamon Roll Popcorn
Blend together powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter,
cinnamon, and vanilla in a bowl.
Microwave for 30 seconds.
Toss in popcorn until evenly coated.
Eat and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Cinnamon Roll Popcorn
- 1 bag Microwave Popcorn cooked according to package instructions
- ¼ cup Butter softened
- 2 tbsp Cream Cheese softened
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Blend together powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter, cinnamon, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Toss in popcorn until evenly coated.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Cinnamon Roll Popcorn recipe!