Strawberry Acai Refreshers
You will love the refreshing taste of these strawberry acai drinks.
Simple and quick you can make these refreshers for your friends on a warm day or anytime you want to have a tasty strawberry acai drink treat.
This is another one of my favorite drinks at Starbucks and I love to make this homemade version.
Yummy strawberry acai refreshing you can make at home today.
Easy and delicious DIY strawberry acai.
You can’t go wrong with this tasty and delish copycat Starbucks drink.
You are going to fall in love this homemade strawberry acai refresher.
If you are looking for a simple and quick copycat Starbucks recipe this is the one for you.
Learn how to make a copycat Starbucks strawberry acai refresher now.
Check out these other
Copycat Starbucks Recipes
How to make Strawberry Acai Refreshers
In a cocktail shaker,
add all ingredients except for strawberry puree and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
Fill a tall glass with ice and pour refresher mixture over.
Add strawberry puree and carefully mix in.
Garnish with mint sprig and strawberry.
Sip and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Strawberry Acai Refresher Recipe
- ¾ cup green tea
- ¾ cup White Cranberry juice
- ½ cup cold water
- ½ cup pureed strawberries
- 1 Tbsp acai powder
- 2 tsp green coffee bean powder
- 2 tsp agave
- 1½ tsp mint syrup
- 1½ tsp lime juice
- Mint sprig and strawberry for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, add all ingredients except for strawberry puree and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Fill a tall glass with ice and pour refresher mixture over.
- Add strawberry puree and carefully mix in.
- Garnish with mint sprig and strawberry.