Easy Iced Caramel Macchiato
Try out this simple Iced Caramel Macchiato recipe for a refreshing beverage.
It’s a delicious drink you can have any time just follow these simple directions to check it out for yourself.
Do you enjoy an Iced Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?
Well now you can make a homemade Iced Caramel Macchiato.
Yes, a copycat Starbucks recipe for the most delicious Iced Caramel Macchiato.
Easy homemade coffee drink you will want to make today.
No need to stand in line when you make this DIY Iced Caramel Macchiato today.
This coffee drink is so tasty and delish and super simple to make.
Enjoy for your morning coffee or after dinner drink.
You can make this anytime of the year – Summer, Winter, Spring or Fall.
If you want the best Iced Caramel Macchiato recipe then check this one out.
Get ready to make the most amazing from scratch Iced Caramel Macchiato.
Check out these other
Copycat Starbucks Recipes
How to make an Iced Caramel Macchiato
In an ice cube mold, pour brewed coffee and allow to freeze for 4-5 hours.
In a tall glass, combine 1 cup coffee, ¾ cup milk, heavy whipping cream, 1/3 cup caramel syrup, and vanilla. Stir well.
Add cold brew cubes to a coffee glass and pour macchiato mixture over top.
Top with ¼ cup cold brew coffee.
Garnish with whipped cream, remaining caramel syrup, and mini caramels.
Sip and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Iced Caramel Macchiato Recipe
- Cold brew coffee ice cubes
- 1 ¼ cup cold brew coffee
- ¾ cup 2 Tbsp milk
- 2 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup mini caramels
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Whipped cream caramel sauce, and mini caramels for garnish.
- In an ice cube mold, pour brewed coffee and allow to freeze for 4-5 hours.
- In a small bowl, add caramels and 2 Tbsp milk. Microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until caramels have melted into a caramel syrup.
- In a tall glass, combine 1 cup coffee, ¾ cup milk, heavy whipping cream, 1/3 cup caramel syrup, and vanilla. Stir well.
- Add cold brew cubes to a coffee glass and pour macchiato mixture over top.
- Top with ¼ cup cold brew coffee.
- Garnish with whipped cream, remaining caramel syrup, and mini caramels.
**For a stronger coffee taste, add a shot of cold brew espresso.