Easy Alfredo Sauce
Run don’t walk to make this Alfredo sauce.
Easy Alfredo sauce recipe that will please any crowd.
Simple and quick homemade Alfredo sauce to make today.
Serve over a bed of pasta noodles and add chicken for the perfect chicken Alfredo sauce meal.
Creamy and delicious homemade Alfredo sauce recipe.
If you like creamy Alfredo sauce you are going to love this recipe.
What is Alfredo sauce? Check out this recipe for the best Alfredo sauce.
Garlic Alfredo sauce that you can serve for dinner, lunch or as side dishes to your favorite pasta meals.
I love this Alfredo sauce that doesn’t use heavy cream.
How to season Alfredo sauce? That’s easy with only a few seasonings and spices you will make the most amazing fresh Alfredo sauce.
Also, check out the best cheese for Alfredo sauce in this recipe.
Make fettuccine white sauce with this yummy recipe.
Get ready to make the best Alfredo sauce.
How To Make Alfredo Sauce
In a medium-sized skillet, chicken broth,
garlic, shallot, red onion, and butter, and bring to a low simmer, whisking frequently until smooth.
Slowly add in cornstarch, whisking constantly.
Once sauce has thickened, add lemon juice and spices and stir. Let simmer 5 minutes.
Remove from heat
and serve over a bed of pasta.
Garnish with basil and parmesan flakes.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup parmesan grated
- ½ cup cotija crumbled
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp red onion diced
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh basil chopped
- 1 tsp fresh parsley chopped
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Basil and parmesan flakes for garnish
- In a medium-sized skillet, add milk, chicken broth, parmesan, cotija, garlic, shallot, red onion, and butter, and bring to a low simmer, whisking frequently until smooth.
- Slowly add in cornstarch, whisking constantly.
- Once sauce has thickened, add lemon juice and spices and stir. Let simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve over a bed of pasta.
- Garnish with basil and parmesan flakes.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Alfredo Sauce recipe!