Easy Cheeseburger Pizza
Insanely delicious cheeseburger pizza recipe.
You can’t go wrong with this easy homemade cheeseburger pizza idea.
Best cheeseburger pizza with ground beef.
Yummy hamburger pizza with cheese, lettuce and ground beef.
Easy cheeseburger pizza that you can make in under 30 minutes.
Best cheeseburger pizza recipe that kids, adults and even picky eater love.
Simple and quick cheeseburger pizza you don’t want to pass up.
Get ready to bake up the best cheeseburger pizza.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Easy Dinner Recipes
How To Make Easy Cheeseburger Pizza
Season ground beef with salt and pepper.
Sear in a pan until brown.
Drain excess oil and set aside.
Spread ketchup onto the pizza crust.
Top with mozzarella, cheddar, beef, onions, and tomatoes.
Bake for 20 minutes at 375F.
Top with shredded lettuce before serving.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1 Pizza Crust
- 2 cups Ground Beef
- ¾ cup Ketchup
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 cup Minced White Onions
- 1 cup Diced Tomatoes
- 2 cups Shredded Lettuce
- Season ground beef with salt and pepper. Sear in a pan until brown. Drain excess oil and set aside.
- Spread ketchup onto the pizza crust.
- Top with mozzarella, cheddar, beef, onions, and tomatoes.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375F.
- Top with shredded lettuce before serving.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Cheeseburger Pizza recipe!