Easy Chipotle Chicken Burritos
Best chipotle chicken burrito recipe that everyone will be asking you to make over and over again.
Easy chipotle chicken burrito recipe that is super tasty and delish.
Flour tortilla with chipotle chicken filling.
If you are wanting a great burrito recipe this is the one for you.
No need for take out, delivery or restaurant food when you can make this homemade chicken chipotle burrito.
Get ready to make the best chipotle chicken burrito recipe.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Easy Dinner Recipes
How To Make Easy Chipotle Chicken Burritos
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Chipotle Chicken Burritos
- 1.5 cups Rotisserie Chicken shredded
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1-2 tbsp Chipotle in Adobo Sauce chopped
- 1.5 cups Cooked White Rice
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Prepared Salsa
- ¼ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Flour Tortillas
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add garlic and sautee until aromatic.
- Add tomato paste and chipotle. Stir briefly.
- Toss in chicken and rice until evenly blended.
- Fill tortillas with the chicken and rice mixture, salsa, and shredded cheddar.
- Roll to close, tucking in the sides.
- Toast tortillas in a non-stick pan.
- Serve with more salsa on the side.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty chipotle chicken burritos recipe!