Easy Mediterranean Diet Olive Oil Pasta
Super delicious Mediterranean Diet olive oil pasta recipe.
Easy homemade olive oil pasta for Mediterranean Diet that is tasty and delish.
Mix up this pasta in under 15 minutes for the best pasta dish.
This pasta is bursting with flavor that includes: onions, garlic, olives, veggies & more.
Quick dinner, lunch or side dish the whole family will love.
This budget friendly meal idea will keep you on track with your Mediterranean Diet.
Make the best Mediterranean Diet olive oil pasta today.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Easy Mediterranean Diet Olive Oil Pasta
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Mediterranean Diet Olive Oil Pasta
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tbsp Sliced Black Olives
- ¼ cup Diced Red Onions
- ½ cup Diced Bell Peppers
- ¼ cup Diced Roma Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1-2 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 200 grams Cooked Whole Wheat Spaghetti
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Sautee garlic and red pepper flakes until aromatic.
- Add bell pepper, tomatoes, olives, and red onions. Stir briefly.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Toss in the pasta and chopped parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Mediterranean diet olive oil pasta recipe!