Easy Copycat Sonic Slushes
Easy Sonic Slushes
Are you ready to make Easy Sonic Slushies? These tasty drinks are so easy to make and only require a few ingredients. This recipe is perfect for you to make with a friend! Made with ice, sugar, and flavored powdered drink mix, this is the simplest drink you could make to help you stay cool and also feel refreshed!
What are slushies?
Slushies are drinks that are made with ice and have a slushy texture. They can be made with any type of fruit juice or soda. These particular slushies are inspired by Sonic. So, save yourself some money and make these slushies right at home! Easy sonic slushies in bulk are also possible!
Tips for Making Slushies
- The key to making a great slushy is to use frozen fruit or ice cubes. This will help to make the drink colder and give it that desired slushy texture.
- Another tip is to use a straw when drinking your slushy. This will help to prevent brain freeze!
- Choose a powdered drink recipe that you LOVE, or come up with your own concoction.
- Feel free to use frozen fruit as an added bonus to your Easy Sonic Slushies at home.
- If you want a creamier slushy, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream or yogurt to the blender before blending everything together.
- Use any type of fruit juice that you like or add in some frozen fruit for an extra cold and fruity slushy.
- Top with whipped cream and a cherry for an extra special treat.
- Go ahead and mix flavored drink packets together to create your own unique flavor.
How to Store
Easy Sonic Slushies are best stored in the freezer. Simply pour your leftover slushies into a freezer safe container and store for up to 2 months.
How to Make Easy Copycat Sonic Slushes
Add all ingredients in a blender in the following order:
Ice water, sugar, and powdered drink mix.
Blend on high until smooth
Pour into cup
Easy Sonic Slushes FAQs
How long do slushies last?
Typically, slushies will last for about 2 hours before they start to melt. If you want your slushy to last longer, add more ice to the recipe.
Can I make a slushy without a blender?
Yes, you can make a slushy without a blender by using crushed ice. Simply add the ingredients to a glass and stir until everything is combined.
Do I have to use sugar in this recipe?
No, you don’t have to use sugar in this recipe. If you want to make a sugar-free slushy, simply omit the sugar from the recipe.
What are some easy Sonic slushies combinations?
There are endless flavor possibilities for slushies! Some other flavor options include strawberry, mango, orange, grape, and mixed berry.
Can I make a slushy without ice?
No, you need ice to make a slushy. Ice is what gives the drink its signature slushy texture. easy sonic slushies DIY can be done with ice.
With just a few simple ingredients, you can make your own Easy Sonic Slushies right at home!
If you’re wanting to treat your kids, but not break the bank, then this is the recipe for you!
Be sure to save some leftovers for later, as these slushies are best stored in the freezer. Don’t forget these Easy Sonic Slushes are made from just a few ingredients!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Easy Copycat Sonic Slushes
- 4 cups of ice water – 3 cups of water and add ice until you are at 4 cups on your measuring cup.
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon of powdered drink mix – this is about 2 small packets
- Add all ingredients in a blender in the following order: Ice water, sugar, and powdered drink mix.
- Blend on high until smooth
- Pour into cup
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Easy Copycat Sonic Slushes recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Createyum are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly for example. Createyum assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. Createyum holds no responsibility for calculations.