Smoked Wing Dip
Smoked Wing Dip
When it comes to game day snacks, there are a few classics that always come to mind. Smoked Wing Dip is one of those staples, and this smoked wing dip version takes the classic up a notch.
The smoky flavor of the wings really shines through in this dip, making it irresistible for football fans and foodies alike. Plus, it’s easy to make, just throw all the ingredients together, add it to the smoker, and let it do its thing.
Whether you’re hosting a party or just want something tasty to munch on while you watch your favorite games on TV, this Smoked Wing Dip is sure to hit the spot.
Why You’ll Love Smoked Wing Dipping Sauce
- This wing dip is perfect for game day, or any day! If you’re struggling with what to make, then this wing dip is a great choice.
- It’s easy to make and so delicious. You don’t have to spend all day cooking this wing dip.
- It can be made in the Instant Pot, smoker, or oven! The choice is yours!
- Smoked wing dip and chips is well worth making because of the flavor.
Tips for Making Smoked Wing Dip
- If you’re using a smoker, then you’ll want to smoke the wing dip for about 1 hour.
- If you don’t have a smoker, then you can cook the dip in the oven at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- The key to making this wing dip is to make sure the chicken is nice and tender. You don’t want the chicken to be too tough or they’ll be hard to eat.
Variation Options for Smoked Wing Dip
If you want to change up this wing dip, then there are a few things you can do.
- You could try using different types of cheese. Cheddar or mozzarella would be delicious in this dip.
- You could also add in some chopped vegetables, like bell peppers or onions.
- And, if you want a bit of a kick, then you could add in some hot sauce or jalapeños.
Whether you make it exactly as written or change it up to suit your taste, this Smoked Wing Dip is sure to be a hit!
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Easy Dip Appetizers Recipes
How to Make Smoked Wing Dip
In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken, cheddar cheese, cream cheese & Buffalo sauce.
Transfer to a smoker safe pan!
Cast iron pans are a great option.
Place jalapeño slices on top.
Heat smoker to 300 degrees.
Add wood to create smoke according to your specific smokers instructions.
A mild wood such as pecan or apple is preferable.
Place the wing dip into the smoker for 1 hour.
Serve with chips and veggies and enjoy.
FAQs for Smoked Wing Dip
Can I make this ahead of time?
Yes! This wing dip can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until you’re ready to serve it.
Do I have to use a smoker?
No, you don’t have to use a smoker. You can cook the wing dip in the oven, or even in the Instant Pot.
Can I make this without chicken?
Yes, you can make this wing dip without chicken. Just omit the chicken and add in extra vegetables, like chopped bell peppers or onions.
Does this have to be served hot?
No, this wing dip can be served hot or cold. If you’re serving it cold, then you may want to add a bit more liquid, like chicken broth, to thin it out.
What should I serve with a Smoked Wing Dip?
There are a few things that would go great with this wing dip. Some options include:
- Tortilla chips
This Smoked Wing Dip is more than delicious, it is perfect for any gathering. No matter why you’d like to make this wing dip, it’s a good choice. This dipping sauce for smoked chicken wings is SO good!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Smoked Wing Dip
- 1 lb Shredded Chicken
- 8 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 Jalapeño Sliced
- In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken, cheddar cheese, cream cheese & Buffalo sauce.
- Transfer to a smoker safe pan! Cast iron pans are a great option.
- Place jalapeño slices on top.
- Heat smoker to 300 degrees.
- Add wood to create smoke according to your specific smokers instructions. A mild wood such as pecan or apple is preferable.
- Place the wing dip into the smoker for 1 hour.
- Serve with chips and veggies and enjoy.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Smoked Wing Dip recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Createyum are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly for example. Createyum assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. Createyum holds no responsibility for calculations.