Easy Cajun Chicken Pasta
Super delicious Cajun chicken pasta.
Enjoy this creamy Cajun chicken pasta for a quick dinner, lunch or side dish.
Easy Cajun pasta recipe that will please any crowd.
Tasty and delish homemade penne Cajun chicken pasta recipe.
Simple Cajun noodles with chicken.
Spicy chicken pasta recipe everyone will love.
Learn how to make Cajun chicken pasta with this easy recipe.
Quick Cajun cream pasta to make tonight.
You can’t go wrong with this yummy pasta idea.
Make this DIY creamy Cajun pasta for a quick meal idea.
Get ready for the best creamy Cajun chicken pasta.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Cheesy Southwestern Chicken Tortilla Soup
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta
How To Make Cajun Chicken Pasta
Season chicken pieces with Cajun spice.
Heat butter in a pan.
Add chicken and brown on both sides until cooked
Add onions and bell peppers to the pan.
Sautee for 1-2 minutes.
Add stock and bring to a simmer.
Add cream and cheese.
Simmer over low heat until thick.
Season with salt and pepper as needed.
Toss in the pasta.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Cajun Chicken Pasta
- 200 grams Chicken Breast Fillets cut into strips
- 1 tbsp Cajun Spice
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/3 cup Diced White Onion
- 1 Red Bell Pepper diced
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- 1/3 cup Cheese (your choice) shredded
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 200 grams Cooked Penne Rigate Pasta
- Season chicken pieces with Cajun spice.
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add chicken and brown on both sides until cooked
- Add onions and bell peppers to the pan. Sautee for 1-2 minutes.
- Add stock and bring to a simmer.
- Add cream and cheese. Simmer over low heat until thick.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Toss in the pasta.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty cajun chicken pasta recipe!