Easy Jalapeno Popper Pasta Salad
Get ready for the BEST jalapeno popper pasta salad!
This tasty jalapeno popper pasta salad is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
It makes a great snacks, appetizers or side dishes for lunch or dinner.
Great for BBQ side dishes or any type of gathering.
Easy pasta salad that is creamy and delicious.
Simple and quick cold pasta salad recipe that will have everyone coming back for more.
Serve with BBQ chicken, steak, pork chops, hamburgers and more.
Homemade pasta salad has never been easier to make.
Make from scratch pasta salad with this recipe.
Get ready to learn how to make pasta salad.
Follow the step by step instructions for the BEST jalapeno popper pasta salad!
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Side Dishes Recipes
How To Make Jalapeno Popper Pasta Salad
Whisk together mayonnaise, cream cheese, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
Toss in the penne and minced jalapenos.
Transfer to a serving bowl and top with bacon pieces and shredded cheddar cheese.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Jalapeno Popper Pasta Salad
- 3 cup Cooked Penne Pasta
- 2 tablespoon Minced Jalapenos
- ¼ cup Cooked Bacon Pieces
- ¼ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Whisk together mayonnaise, cream cheese, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Toss in the penne and minced jalapenos.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with bacon pieces and shredded cheddar cheese.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty pasta salad recipe!