Add great tasting keto mexican food with these ketogenic chicken tacos with cheese tortilla and dip. Simple and easy to make you will love these chicken tacos for lunch or dinner.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Chicken Tacos With Cheese Tortilla And Dip Recipe
- 2 ounce shredded cheese (mozzarella and cheddar)
- 4 ounce baked chicken breasts
- 1/2 tomato
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1/2 avocado
- a small bundle of cilantro
- 1 ounce keto friendly yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chilly flakes
- Place the shredded cheese in an even layer on the 6-inch bottom of the plate.
- Microwave for 1 min 30 sec. Remove and let cool for a minute. Gently remove with the help of a spatula and fold in half, giving the shape of a tortilla. Set aside.
- For the dip. In a food processor process the cilantro, lemon juice, chili flakes, yogurt, and avocado until smooth and creamy.
- Collect tacos shells: add some sauce, top chicken and vegetables. Decorate with cilantro leaves.