Pizza lovers wil love these keto mini pizza bites. Just the right amount for a snack or have a few for a whole meal. Low carb and still tastes like pizza. What!?
Have fun with this easy mini pizza recipe while staying on the ketogenic diet.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Mini Pizza Bites Recipe
For the dough
- 2 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon . Himalayan salt
- 2 Eggs
- 3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoon cream cheese
For the topping
- 1/3 cup low sugar tomato pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup Fresh Basil chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking powder, onion powder, dry basil, oregano and salt. Set aside.
- Add cheddar and cream cheese to a large glass bowl. Melt in the microwave for 1 minutes 30 seconds.
- Add cheese and the eggs into the almond flour mixture; mix until the dough is uniform.
- Coat your hands with a little bit of water and divide dough into 6 balls. Flatten and make holes in the middles with your finger.
- Bake bagels for 12 minutes until lightly golden
- Remove from the oven and let them cool
- Cut in half and top with toppings and bake until the cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil