Like cream cheese? Try these keto cream cheese cookies with this simple and easy recipe. Great for a treat after lunch or dinner, or have for a snack anytime, they are delicious.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Cream Cheese Cookies
- 1/3 cup softened butter
- 1 oz. cream cheese
- ¼ cup powdered Erythritol
- 1 small egg white
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, cream cheese, and Erythritol.
- Add egg white and vanilla, and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Fold in almond flour and coconut flour.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the mixture onto paper lined cookie sheet.
- Gently press the cookies to flatten.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack completely before serving.