I love cheese sticks and these are some of the best keto cheese sticks there are. Try this keto cheese stick recipe for a great tasting treat for anytime.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Mozzarella Sticks
keto mozzarella sticks
For Mozzarella Sticks:
- 100 gram mozzarella
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 teaspoon chilly flakes
- 2 teaspoon oregano or Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup oil for frying
For Marinara Sauce:
- 1/4 (100 gr) can tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 stick of celery (optional)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chilly flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Cut mozzarella into a small stick (1.5-2 inch). Set aside.
- In a food processor pulse the almonds into a small ground. Add seasoning and chilly flakes.
- In a bowl whisk an egg with a fork.
- Dip each piece of mozzarella first into the egg mixture and then into a nut breading.
- Place on a plate and freeze for 20-25 minutes.
- Cook the sauce. In a fry pan heat the coconut oil. Add the minced garlic and chopped celery stack. Fry until translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, salt, seasoning, and chilly flakes
- Cover and cook 15 min on low heat.
- In a frying pan heat the oil over medium heat. Fry mozzarella sticks until golden brown (about 40- 60 seconds per side)
- Serve with Marinara Sauce and you are ready to eat.
Protein: 20.1gFat: 48.9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply