Try this simple and easy keto no bake chocolate cookie recipe. These cookies make a great snack for anyone on the ketogenic diet and wants to add a delicious low carb treat to their meal planning.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto No Bake Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- Prepare a large baking sheet by covering it with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine almond butter, almond flour, coconut flake, coconut oil, cacao and stevia. Mix until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Using a spoon, place a small ball of the cookie mixture on the baking sheet and use the back of the spoon to crush the ball slightly so as to form a circle. Repeat until there is no more mixture in the bowl.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for about 30 minutes while the cookies set.
- Take the plate out of the freezer and enjoy!
- Store remaining cookies in an airtight container in the freezer