A delicious weight watchers apple pie muffin recipe for breakfast or snack anytime. Try this simple and easy apple pie muffin for your weight watchers diet you won’t regret it.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Weight Watchers Apple Pie Muffins
- 18.25 ounce box yellow sugar free Pillsbury cake mix
- 21 ounce can Comstock sugar free apple pie filling
- 4 Eggs
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease mini muffin tin with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray.
- Add cake mix, apple pie filling and eggs to a large mixing bowl.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, thoroughly combine all the ingredients until apple pieces are broken up. [You can also use a food processor to break up the apple pieces prior to adding to the mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture into muffin tins, about 3/4 of the way.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool. Sprinkle cinnamon over the top (optional)