These Weight Watchers Raspberry Lemonade Cupcakes are so tasty! Make this simple and easy Raspberry Lemonade Cupcakes recipe, you will love them!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Weight Watchers Raspberry Lemonade Cupcakes
- Pillsbury Moist Supreme Classic Yellow, Sugar Free Cake Mix
- 1 packet Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Light On The Go Drink Mix
- 1 container Dannon Oikos Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt - 5.3 oz
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line or spray muffin pan with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray
- Using a spatula or hand mixer, mix until well combined. If mixture is a bit thick, add 1 tablespoon of water and mix, and repeat if necessary, until desired consistency.
- Mix Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Light On The Go Drink Mix into batter.
- Chop raspberries and fold into batter.
- Divide batter into muffin tins. Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean or springs back when touched.
- Top with sugar free whipped topping (optional)