Handheld Apple Pies
Enjoy a yummy and delicious handheld apple pie today.
Easy homemade mini handheld apple pies recipe for breakfast, snacks or desserts.
Simple Fall food recipe that will please any crowd.
Mini apple pie recipe that will be loved by all.
Make from scratch mini apple pies for family and friends.
You can’t go wrong with apple pie and this one requires no pie crust.
Get ready to bake up the best handheld apple pies.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal Cupcakes
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies
Copycat 3 Musketeers Candy Bites
1 Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie
How to Make Handheld Apple Pies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Unroll crescents from the can and pinch together two crescents at a time to make 4 rectangles.
Press each rectangle into one cup of a cupcake tin.
Add 2-3 TBS of apple pie filling to each crescent.
To make the crumb topping whisk flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
Cut in the butter with pastry cutter or fingers until well incorporated.
Evenly top each of the 4 pies with crumb topping
Bake 10-15 min or until golden brown.
Enjoy with ice cream or cool whip topping.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Handheld Apple Pies
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 1 can of apple pie filling
- ¼ cup of flour
- 2 TBS brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 TBS butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll crescents from the can and pinch together two crescents at a time to make 4 rectangles.
- Press each rectangle into one cup of a cupcake tin.
- Add 2-3 TBS of apple pie filling to each crescent.
- To make the crumb topping whisk flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Cut in the butter with pastry cutter or fingers until well incorporated.
- Evenly top each of the 4 pies with crumb topping
- Bake 10-15 min or until golden brown.
- Enjoy with ice cream or cool whip topping.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Handheld Apple Pies recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Createyum are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly for example. Createyum assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. Createyum holds no responsibility for calculations.