Easy Chicken Nacho Cheese Wraps
You are going to love these chicken nacho wraps.
Yummy and easy wraps with chicken nacho filling.
Serve for quick dinner, lunch or party food idea.
Everyone will be asking you for the recipe.
Tasty and delish flour tortillas with chicken filling and nacho cheese sauce with veggies.
This is going to be your new favorite recipe.
Kids and adults love these chicken wraps.
Affordable meal idea the whole family will love.
Get ready to make the best chicken nacho wraps.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Easy Dinner Recipes
How To Make Chicken Nacho Cheese Wraps
Heat olive oil in a skillet.
Add chicken, bell peppers, onions, and taco spice.
Stir for 2-3 minutes.
Blend in the nacho cheese sauce.
Warm the tortillas in a non-stick pan.
Divide the mixture into tortillas.
Roll and serve hot.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Chicken Nacho Cheese Wraps
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 cup Chopped Bell Peppers
- ¼ cup Chopped Onions
- 1 tbsp Taco Spice
- 1/3 cup Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 2 Flour Tortillas
- Heat olive oil in a skillet.
- Add chicken, bell peppers, onions, and taco spice. Stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Blend in the nacho cheese sauce. Set aside.
- Warm the tortillas in a non-stick pan.
- Divide the mixture into tortillas.
- Roll and serve hot.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Chicken Nacho Cheese Wraps recipe!