Easy Baked Black Bean Taquitos
Super yummy baked black bean taquitos you are going to want to make today.
Easy bean taquitos that kids and adults love.
Veggie taquitos made with flour tortillas and black beans.
Great for quick dinner, lunch, appetizers, side dish or party food.
Simple black bean taquitos recipe to please any crowd.
Homemade baked taquitos that are better than take out, delivery or restaurant food.
If you want a recipe that everyone will love then make this one.
Get ready to bake up the best black bean taquitos.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Easy Dinner Recipes
How To Make Baked Black Bean Taquitos
Mix together black beans, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and taco seasoning in a bowl.
Spread about half a cup of the mixture onto each tortilla
and roll to close.
Arrange taquitos, seam-side down, into a parchment-lined baking dish.
Bake for 15 minutes at 400F.
Serve with fresh salsa on the side.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Baked Black Bean Taquitos
- 4 Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup Black Beans
- 1/2 cup Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Diced White Onions
- 1 tbsp Chopped Cilantro
- 1 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- Fresh Salsa for serving
- Mix together black beans, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and taco seasoning in a bowl.
- Spread about half a cup of the mixture onto each tortilla and roll to close.
- Arrange taquitos, seam-side down, into a parchment-lined baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400F.
- Serve with fresh salsa on the side.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Baked Black Bean Taquitos recipe!