Easy Sweet Chili Shrimp
Need the best shrimp recipe?
Check out this yummy sweet chili shrimp recipe.
BEST sweet chili shrimp sauce that will please any crowd.
Tasty and delish homemade shrimp with sweet chili sauce.
Easy sweet chili sauce for shrimp to make for easy dinner or quick lunch.
This under 30 minute meal idea is better than Chinese take out or delivery.
Great Asian meal idea for delicious sweet and spicy shrimp Chinese food.
Get ready to make the best sweet chili shrimp.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Easy Sweet Chili Shrimp
Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan.
and chili-garlic sauce.
Sautee for 1-2 minutes.
Add tomato catsup, brown sugar, and oyster sauce.
Bring to a simmer.
Turn off the heat and stir in the sesame oil.
Garnish with spring onions
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Sweet Chili Shrimp
- 1 cup Peeled Shrimps
- 1/4 cup Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Chili-Garlic Sauce
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- ¼ cup Fresh Spring Onions chopped
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Add shrimps and chili-garlic sauce. Sautee for 1-2 minutes.
- Add tomato catsup, brown sugar, and oyster sauce. Bring to a simmer.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the sesame oil.
- Garnish with spring onions.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Sweet Chili Shrimp recipe!