Easy Lo Mein
Here is an easy lo mein recipe that you will be making over and over again.
Best homemade lo mein recipe that makes the perfect meal.
Easy vegetable lo mein for dinner, lunch or side dish.
Simple Chinese lo mein that you can make at home.
No need for take out or delivery when you can make lo mein from scratch.
Learn how to make lo mein with this quick recipe.
Simple lo mein stir fry that the whole family will dig into and ask for more.
Tasty and delish Chinese pasta idea.
Yummy lo mein ingredients with noodles and sauce.
Get ready to make the best vegetable lo mein.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Easy Lo Mein
Stir together all ingredients for the sauce.
Heat vegetable oil in a wok.
Add garlic and spring onions.
Sautee until aromatic.
Add shiitake, snow peas, bell peppers, and carrots.
Stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
Add egg noodles, cabbage, and sauce.
Stir for 1-2 minutes.
Eat and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Easy Lo Mein
- 250 grams Egg Noodles cooked according to package instructions
- 3 cups Shredded Cabbage
- 1 medium Carrot thinly sliced
- 1 medium Bell Pepper sliced
- ½ cup Snow Peas
- 1/3 cup Shiitake Mushrooms sliced
- Green Onions chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Stir together all ingredients for the sauce. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok.
- Add garlic and spring onions. Sautee until aromatic.
- Add shiitake, snow peas, bell peppers, and carrots. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add egg noodles, cabbage, and sauce. Stir for 1-2 minutes.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty lo mein recipe!