Brownie In A Mug Recipe
EASY brownie in a mug recipe!
Super delicious brownie mug cake you can make in the microwave.
BEST brownie in a mug recipe that everyone will love.
No need to heat up those ovens when you can make this brownie in a mug microwave recipe.
Gooey brownie mug cake that you will be making over and over again.
Easy chocolate desserts for 1 or hey you can share and make it for 2.
Simple and quick homemade brownie mug cakes that are the perfect small treat, desserts or snacks.
No box mix here just a yummy from scratch brownie recipe.
2 minutes is all that this mug brownie recipe will take you.
Moist fudgy chocolate brownie that you can make in a mug or cup.
Get ready to follow the step by step instructions for this NO FAIL recipe.
Get those microwaves ready for the BEST brownie in a mug.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Brownie Mug Cake
Whisk together flour, cocoa, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl.
Stir in water, oil, peanut butter, and vanilla extract until smooth.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Pour the batter into a microwave-safe mug, leaving space from the top to keep the batter from overflowing as it cooks.
Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes.
Easy microwave brownie in a mug
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Brownie Mug Cake
- 2 tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoon Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoon Water
- 3 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoon Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl.
- Stir in water, oil, peanut butter, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a microwave-safe mug, leaving space from the top to keep the batter from overflowing as it cooks.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty brownie in mug recipe!