Easy Deviled Egg Pasta Salad
Super delicious deviled egg pasta salad that is crowd pleasing.
Easy deviled egg pasta salad recipe you are going to love.
Simple and quick deviled egg macaroni salad to make today.
Even wonder what to do with leftover hard boiled eggs?
Make deviled egg pasta salad.
Great cold pasta salad recipe for side dishes for dinner or lunch.
Make for parties or potlucks – it will be gone before you know it.
The perfect pasta salad for summer BBQs.
Egg and pasta salad is sure to be your new favorite.
No need to buy store bought or deli pasta salad when you can make homemade deviled egg pasta salad.
Get ready to make the best deviled egg pasta salad.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Side Dishes Recipes
How To Make Deviled Egg Pasta Salad
Take egg yolks and mash in a large mixing bowl.
Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, and pickle relish.
Dice the egg whites and fold into the dressing together with the pasta and onions.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Deviled Egg Pasta Salad
- 4 cups Cooked Fusilli Pasta
- 4 large Eggs hard-boiled
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1.5 tbsp Pickle Relish
- 1/4 cup minced Red Onions
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh Parsley for garnish
- Take egg yolks and mash in a large mixing bowl. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, and pickle relish.
- Dice the egg whites and fold into the dressing together with the pasta and onions.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Deviled Egg Pasta Salad recipe!