Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta
Don’t pass up this amazing shrimp scampi pasta recipe.
Super delicious shrimp scampi pasta that everyone will love.
Make homemade shrimp scampi with fettuccine pasta that will please any crowd.
Garlic shrimp scampi pasta for quick dinner, lunch or date night meal idea.
Seafood scampi that is tasty and delish.
Learn how to make shrimp scampi with this simple and quick recipe.
Best shrimp scampi pasta recipe that kids and adults love.
Easy shrimp scampi with pasta that you can make at home.
Restaurant quality shrimp scampi sauce over fettucine pasta noodles.
Get ready to make the best shrimp scampi pasta.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Shrimp Scampi Pasta
Heat butter and olive oil in a pan.
Add garlic and red pepper flakes.
Sautee until aromatic.
Add shrimp and toss until pink.
Add lemon juice and about ¼ cup of pasta boiling water.
Bring to a simmer.
Toss in cooked pasta and parsley flakes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Top with shaved parmesan.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Shrimp Scampi Pasta
- 300 grams Peeled Shrimp
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tbsp Parsley Flakes
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 250 grams Fettucine cooked according to package directions
- ¼ cup Shredded Parmesan
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat butter and olive oil in a pan.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes. Sautee until aromatic.
- Add shrimp and toss until pink.
- Add lemon juice and about ¼ cup of pasta boiling water. Bring to a simmer.
- Toss in cooked pasta and parsley flakes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with shaved parmesan.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty shrimp scampi pasta recipe!